2.25.2009

Heroes

Johnson and I have been staying up pretty late watching season one of Heroes, which is why I didn't post last night/ this morning. Yesterday was pretty chill since JC was sick with some sort of stomach bug. He slept most of the day and I took my little "Heroes" to the park.


Chi finally decided he's bigger than bugs and they're not as scary as he thought.

Hopefully my little girl will always want to hold my hand and take walks with me.


I don't know when it happened or how, but she's so grown up now. She's already getting herself tangled up at the playground.


Best friends going on an adventure...of course Chi is the pilot and probably always will be.


It's amazing how fast time catapults past us... I can't believe how grown my baby boy is...


Isn't she such an angel....I love this girl...her smile is so intoxicating!

No comments: