12.18.2008

more snow...

It's been snowing... To put it in perspective of how much it has snowed, it took me 120 minutes to drive 12 miles (from work to home)... One of my co-workers at work asked, "isn't it beautiful?"as we looked out of my office window in reference to the snow coming down and my reply was, "yeah, it only looks pretty if I'm home watching it from my living room window..." let me repeat- it took me 2 full hours... I never went faster than 2o mph... Traffic... Stupid all-wheel trucks... Well, I'm home now and guess what? Snow does look beautiful...

1 comment:

The Coatney's said...

2 hours! that's sucks. i'm thinking of taking the kids to see Santa today but i don't want to be stuck in traffic with all the people that have no idea how to drive in the snow. everyone should live in idaho for one winter, learn a few things and then come back