12.07.2008

We are still here

Hey all, its been awhile since I last wrote but a good friend of ours (Brian & Jamie C.), whom we had dinner with tonight, reminded me about this blog, and so I felt slightly obligated to write, in the off chance that BJC checks in and I don't want to disappoint them. Anyways, here goes, we've had a great winter so far, got the xmas tree up, presents mostly bought, and working hard . More recently, we had dinner with the Coatney's tonight. They served us delicious ham, baked potatoes, and corn. It was very nice. Tomorrow night, we are going out to pass out holiday treats with the Coatneys for select families in the ward. I'm not sure who yet, but I guess we will figure that out later. K, I think that's my update. Oh yeah, kids are doing well and so is Alisha. She recently ran in a 5k Turkey Trot and she has set a goal of running a half-marathon by summer. Malachi is toilet training and Boston is standing and very close to taking her first step. K, enough said, out...

No comments: