3.03.2009

Can't have one without the other.

Well I just couldn't blog about one and not the other. After his constant complaining of wanting to come home...he's finally home and now he wants to go to Uncle Rick's house (back in CA). I don't think he really knows what he wants. Good thing he has parents. He was so excited to get back on the plane...correction "jet" (as Chi told me several times) that I think he wore himself out all day in anticipation. He of course perked right up for the landing and yes my child was a screamer. His sister was okay, but he complained about the pressure the whole way down. Sometimes I miss the days when nursing fixed everything.
He just wanted his picture taken too and this was good reason to have one of him while his sister was getting most of the attention. Of course it didn't really start to hurt until we noticed he had a booboo.

No comments: