3.02.2009

Dear Princess Boston,

You're just about 1 and we started the celebration a little early. Before we left for vacation we had a preview with my family and then it continued on in California with daddy's family. And we'll do a little more this weekend too. What can I say you're the princess and we just can't seem to help ourselves. I really don't think that you mind all the attention.
"Ni-Ni" is chinese for Grandma. She and "Ya-Ya" really love to show you off! Can't really blame them...they've wanted a girl in the family for so long and never thought it would happen.
You just adore your uncles. Rick was entertaining Chi and so we didn't get a shot with him and his little girl.

Sometimes I wish I knew what you were thinking. I really hope that your not bored with me already.


You were so done by the time you got to daddy! Poor girl, you had a long day, until...


...there was cake and you perked right back up. You had way more fun than Chi did with his.

These are some of daddy's cousins that came to celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday baby girl! We have had one of the best years with you and look forward to many more. Love mommy!

No comments: