3.17.2009

Nothing insightful

Well I hope insight isn't a rule to blogging, because I really don't have any tonight. I feel all guilty inside that I haven't been updating the 2 followers we have. lol. Love ya both, seriously, I think I'll follow Jamie's lead and use my blog as a journal...blahblahblah yes it's a 'mormon thing'.

We've been real busy round these parts (not really). Below you'll find pictures of my one year old signing her own thank you's! (baby genius & she has etiquette) Of course all her etiquette goes out the window when it comes to sweets. I made my sister Sharlene a b-day cake friday (not the prettiest....sorry Shar) and the girl went nuts for some frosting. It was hilarious and I of course let her run all over me and have at it. She was great.


The last 2 pictures are of Boston's very first playdate with her new friend Lilly. They were so stinkin cute and got along really well. At one point Lilly had hurt herself and started crying so guess what my little princess did? She went right up to her and gave her not just one big hug, but several. It was the cutest thing ever. I love this girl.







No comments: