3.11.2009

We're in trouble

Is there a specific age when we should start saying "no" to Boston? At this point we really let her run the house. Yesterday she emptied out the tupperware lid drawer and I watched her to do it, I even helped a little. It was a fun game she started with her grandma this weekend where she started handing her lids and saying 'tankyou', but will this be a fun game at 2? Tonight I had both kids in bed by 8:30 (amazing for Chi) and then Johnson came home and did his usual bed check of the kids. Well as soon as he peeked into Boston's room her head popped up and she reached right for him. Of course he pulled her out and let her stay up. Well, when he gets home late he hasn't had dinner yet and she's all about that. Again this is not something I think will be so cute later. Or maybe it will be. Who know's? Every parent only has so many experiences with each child and they don't last long. I personally think that I will try to cherish these late nights with my night owls, it's rare to get them alone. And besides it's not even 11...I must be getting old to think that 10 is late.

No comments: