12.01.2009

Picasso

My little picasso. This was Boston's first experience painting with anything other than water colors. If you know Boston very well you know why I've waited so long to let her have this type of experience. She is my messy girl. Almost everything she touches turns into a mess. I've recently discussed with my friend Jaime potty training and while I talked with her I decided I'm in no rush with this one, because she'll be the one to play in the potty every time...i'm sure of it. Needless to say with a little precaution on my part (towels all around her) she had a blast and every extra drop that didn't make it on her canvas washed away easily. It was well worth the excitement she had.
Markers, pens and now paints. I think this one will be tempted to get a tatoo some day.

Took her a while to figure out that her hands were much more fun than the brushes, but once she got it she was hands on.



No worries this washed away, luckily I caught her before she made it to any other furniture.


This was the fastest and easiest way to clean her biggest art piece (herself).

1 comment:

The Laban Family said...

CUTE!!! She's so grown up! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!